The power of sound can reshape your face and body. Ultherapy® uses ultrasonic waves to penetrate deep under the skin to tighten, tone, and rejuvenate. Administered with a handheld wand, treatment takes virtually no time and is completely non-invasive.
How Does It Work?
Ultherapy® works through micro-focused ultrasound waves. These waves penetrate deep into the skin, beyond the surface level, and generate a thermic effect beneath the skin. Patients can experience this as a warming or tingling sensation. The thermic effect is responsible for jump-starting the body’s own collagen production to firm, plump, and tighten the skin in troubled areas with no need for surgery.
The Benefits of Ultherapy®
- Boost the body’s own collagen production
- Non-invasive, pain-free, and non-surgical
- Natural-looking, noticeable results
- Tightens, firms, and rejuvenates the skin for a more youthful appearance
- Improves your skin’s natural elasticity
- Collagen production continues for up to six weeks after treatment
- Results can last for a year or more
- Treatment targeted to the layers of the dermis where they are most beneficial
Who Is the Best Candidate for Ultherapy®?
Ultherapy® is recommended for patients who are dealing with a breakdown of collagen, leading to sagging skin, wrinkles, and other related challenges. It can be used on the brow, neck, and under the chin, and anywhere else loose skin is a problem.
Learn more about Ultherapy® and its benefits for your body.